Car insurance DVLA videos

The Official DVLA driving licence videos for provisional and full driving licences

Stay insured, stay legal

If your car is off road do a SORN and you won't need to pay car insurance - DVLA

CIE Continuous Insurance Enforcement explained

CIE means you must have your car continuously insured unless it is declared off road with a SORN - DVLA

Comments are closed.